Alliance banking partnerships are complex relationships and are not entered into lightly. These partnerships are only considered once we have satisfied ourselves that the offering and the potential partners are able to perform at the highest levels of compliance and integrity, and will adhere to all banking principles, regulations, legislation and codes.
By endorsing the code, partners commit to:
- Supporting SABA in their duty to safeguard customer funds against risk or loss.
- The maintenance of effective mechanisms to combat money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Equip and monitor staff and outsourced service providers to ensure they continuously offer safe and reliable services.
- Reliable service provision with robust network, system capacity and security capabilities.
- Empower customers to make informed decisions through sufficient, prominent and clear communication with regards to their products or services, fees, terms and conditions.
- Ensure that customer’s personal data is collected, processed and transmitted fairly and securely.
- Develop mechanisms to provide customer support and ensure complaints are effectively addressed with problems resolved in a timely manner.
In order to become an alliance banking partner, we carefully assess the opportunity, interrogating:
- Commercial viability
- Ability of the partner to implement its business proposal
- Distribution capability and market reach
- Technical competencies (where needed)
- Compliance and monitoring capabilities
If you are interested in exploring an Alliance Banking partnership, please email us at [email protected]