We have focused on increased security features, improved usability and the layers of approval, authorisation and access that a business user needs, to operate their accounts effectively. Although designed with businesses in mind, we have also ensured that the new system is equally user-friendly and effective for the individual user.
Some of the New Internet Banking features will include:
· Email your statements to yourself
· Export your statement into Excel
· Multiple Payments – lets you pay multiple beneficiaries simultaneously
· Group Payments – lets you group beneficiaries together so that they can be paid simultaneously
· Recurring Payments – set up a recurring payment to a beneficiary
· Once-off Payments – make a payment without having to create a beneficiary first
· More options around Beneficiary and Payment Approvals
· SMS and email notifications
The new system will be implemented over the weekend of 18 February 2017, and will be live from the morning of Monday the 20th of February. Due to this change, Internet Banking services will not be available during this period (specifically from 9am 18/2/2017 until 9am 20/2/2017).
Your Bank of Athens cards will however continue to operate as usual over this weekend for all ATM and POS transactions.
1. All accounts that you may be linked to, will be displayed on your Internet Banking profile. You will no longer have to logon to multiple profiles – your personal, business as well as any other linked accounts that you have been granted access to, by the owners of those accounts, will display on your single Internet Banking Profile.
2. Your SABA loan accounts will not be visible on Internet Banking immediately, and this will be added to your profile later this year. Please watch this space for notifications on the expected time for this added service.
3. Please don’t give your new login credentials to anybody. The new internet banking system allows you the ability to grant access to another person to view or transact on your accounts, based on levels of authority you select. Any such person would then be issued with their own username and password. Please contact the branch should you wish to arrange this.
The Bank cannot accept liability for any loss or damage that may occur should you disclose your login credentials to another person.
How to get your new Internet Banking Logon Details:
To ensure improved security, you will be allocated a new 12 Digit User ID for the new internet banking system. This new User ID will replace your existing user ID.
When the new internet banking goes live on 20 February 2017, a link will be available on the login screen. Follow this link, (i.e. click EXISTING CUSTOMER ACTIVATION) and a series of simple steps will allow you to register and activate yourself on the new Internet Banking system.
Should you be unable to complete your registration for any reason, please contact your Relationship Manager or our Internet Banking helpline on 0861 102 205.