The South African Bank of Athens is pleased to announce our latest Alliance Banking product offering. In partnership with the Edcon Group and Blue Label Telecoms, we have launched a new domestic money remittance service – MoovaMoney.
MoovaMoney operates at all stores within the Edcon Group including Edgars, Edgars Active, CNA, JetMart, Legit, Boardmans, Jet and Red Square. Wallet holders are able to deposit and withdraw cash in store, as well as send money to any mobile phone instantly using any mobile phone nationwide.
How to register for MoovaMoney
In addition MoovaMoney wallet holders can purchase airtime, data, electricity and other value added services, and are able to purchase goods in-store, directly from their MoovaMoney wallet.
In order to access the MoovaMoney, you need to:
1. Have a valid South African cellphone number.
2. Register via USSD from a valid South African cellphone number.
3. Be a South African citizen.
4. Be 18 years and older of age.
5. Perform a USSD-based GN6 FICA process from a valid South African cellphone number first, using your RSA ID number, and confirming your first name, surname and date of birth.